Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:21' 7"
- Length: 21' 7"
- Beam: 100"
- Bottom width: 77"
- Max. recommended HP: 350 HP
- Fuel capacity: 64 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 1200 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2500 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25"
- Transom height: 28"
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 18"
- Average weight: 2900 lbs.
- Average package weight: 5500 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 9"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 11"
- Storage length: 24' 7"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Gunnels designed to maximize interior space & fishing room
- 3 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Anti-fatigue matting below bow & cockpit carpet
- Emergency boarding ladder
- Passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- RAM®-mounted Lowrance® Elite-7 Ti Combo fishfinder w/GPS
- Hydraulic steering w/custom tilt wheel
- Heavy-duty molded, tinted windscreens
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles w/2-tone gelcoat scheme
- Oversized carpeted, lockable port glovebox
- Below-console footrest w/non-skid mat
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- Helm below-console recess for optional Hot Foot™ pedal
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation gauges w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Digital keypads w/integrated master power switch
- Side-mounted LED courtesy light
- Space to mount additional electronics
Construction & Exterior
- NEW 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Hand-laid, heavy-duty performance hull w/reinforced sides
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, vent fan, bilge, navigation light, anchor light & trim switches
- Redundant automatic bilge pump system w/dual 1,600 GPH (6,057 LPH) pumps
- Stowable navigation lights
- Heavy-duty Interstate® 27M-XHD starting battery
- 3 heavy-duty Interstate® Series SRM-29 trolling batteries
- 4-bank, 35-amp onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- Automotive style, labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Manual LED lighting in bow storage compartments
- Master power switch
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Waterproof Deutsch gauge plugin connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- NEW Z-Core seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame (driver & passenger seats)
- Bike seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Folding molded fishing seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow lockers w/lift assists
- 3-level center rod locker w/organizers for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Passenger rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Port & starboard midship insulated storage boxes designed to accept tackle trays
- Between-console foldout storage drawer w/two 3600 tackle boxes
- Starboard tool holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Extra-large integrated port net holder
- Port bow cooler w/removable tray
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade, cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Room to RAM-mount additional electronics at bow
- Stainless steel fore & aft rails (port & starboard)
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- 5.5-gal. (21 L) insulated bow baitwell w/removable bucket
- Aft 26-gal. (98 L) insulated Guardian™ anti-slosh rotomolded livewell w/rounded corners, removable divider & bait bucket
- Two 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Two 750 GPH (2,839 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Pump-out systems (baitwell & livewell)
- Oxygen generators (baitwell & livewell)
- Livewell lid latching to keep lid closed at speed & in rough conditions
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Deep V performance hull w/Rapid Planing System transom
- 3" (7.6 cm) adjustable jack plate (Verado® motors only)
- 10" (25.4 cm) adjustable jack plate (OptiMax® motor only)
- Lifting strakes to maximize overall handling & performance
- Transom designed for Kicker motor application
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- NEW integrated boarding step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- NEW 7-pin connector
- Surge disc brakes on 2 axles
- Inside the frame brake line system w/1-point bleed
- 14" (35.6 cm) custom NITRO® aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare tire
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,600-lb. (726 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/non-binding nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Fiberglass fender design w/integrated back-up lights
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Terrova® 36V, 112-lb. (50.8 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) composite shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/Bluetooth® & Universal Sonar 2
- NEW quick-release bracket for Minn Kota® or MotorGuide® trolling motor
- Pedal recess that will accommodate Minn Kota® or MotorGuide® trolling motor pedal