Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:18' 10"
- Beam: 7' 9"
- Bottom width: 6' 8.5"
- Max. recommended HP (single): 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 47 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 720 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1500 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18"
- Transom height: 25"
- Deadrise: 15 degrees
- Draft: 12"
- Dry weight: 1900 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 2500 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3000 lbs.
- Package height: 9' 2"
- Storage length: 22' 11"
Certification & Safety
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Fire extinguisher
- Elevated fiberglass console
- Stainless steel destroyer-style steering wheel
- SeaStar™ hydraulic steering
- Analog tachometer, fuel gauge & water pressure gauge
- Binnacle-mounted remote motor control w/power trim switch
- Removable 72-qt. (68 L) forward-console cooler/seat w/integrated cushion
- Heavy-duty anodized aluminum grab rail
- Contoured acrylic windscreen
- Area to flush- & surface-mount additional electronics
- 2 stainless steel drink holders w/drainage system
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Encapsulated, fiberglass-infused transom w/high-density Coosa® Bluewater composite core
- Molded, patterned non-skid casting platforms & cockpit sole
- Console chemically bonded & mechanically fastened to deck w/.25" (.6 cm) aluminum backing plates
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners for strength & durability
- Integrated 1-piece molded, gelcoated fiberglass stringer grid system w/gelcoat finish & fully injected w/closed-cell foam for USCG-approved flotation
- High-density, fiberglass-infused trolling motor mounting core
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Gelcoat finish on all bulkheads & compartment interiors
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Composite seat substrates
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Integrated EPA-compliant fuel system w/rotocast corrosion-free fuel tank
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump w/auto switch
- 600 GPH (2,271 LPH) baitwell pump w/adjustable spray head
- High-speed raw water pickup
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- 6-circuit ATO/ATC distribution fuse block
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 12V outlet
Hardware & Accessories
- Six 6" (15.24 cm) stainless steel cleats
- Powder-coated transom reinforcement plate w/MAKO® logo
- Stainless steel & bronze thru-hull fittings
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Stainless steel fuel fill
- Anchor locker
- NEW 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 360° fishability
- Large bow in-deck storage
- Port & starboard bow storage boxes w/stainless steel latches
- In-floor locker w/recess for cast net bucket storage
- Flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68 L) cushioned cooler
- Starboard stowage for 4 rods
- Aft port & starboard jump seats
- 28-gal. (106 L) lighted baitwell
- Closed-molded laminate hatch covers w/finished undersides
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO® hull design
- Factory-rigged w/matched propeller
- Custom aluminum single-axle trailer
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Aluminum construction
- Stainless steel hardware
- Galvanized steel components