Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 60ELPT 4S
- Engine Power: 60hp
- Type: Outboard
2481 Hwy 431 North Just North of K-Mart
Dothan, Alabama, US, 36303
2018 Mako Pro Skiff 17 CC List price varies and does not include,added options, tax, and other dealer fees.
Price: 15,995 USD
Included Options: 790 USD
Freight: 675 USD
Prep: 375 USD
Your Price: 17,835 USD
- Length:17' 4"
- Beam: 6' 8"
- Bottom width: 5' 3"
- Max. recommended HP: 60 HP
- Fuel capacity: 6.6 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 850 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1400 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18"
- Transom height at center line: 20"
- Draft: 8"
- Dry weight: 1210 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 950 lbs.
- Average package weight: 1849 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Storage length: 22' 4"
Certification & Safety
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- Panel-mounted control box w/power trim
- Molded center console w/integrated 32-qt. (30 L) cooler, molded-in grab handles, w/hinged padded seat cushion & back
- Below-console storage area
- Stainless steel grab rail w/side-mounted navigation lights
- Contoured acrylic windscreen
- Area to flush- & surface-mount additional electronics
- Drink holder
- 5 vertical flush-mounted rod holders
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Encapsulated, fiberglass-infused transom w/high-density composite core
- Molded, patterned non-skid casting platforms & cockpit sole
- Console chemically bonded & mechanically fastened to deck w/.25" (.6 cm) aluminum backing plates
- Closed-cavity, closed-cell, foam-injected hull & deck system chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners for strength & durability
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Composite seat substrates
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Portable 6.6-gal. (25 L) fuel tank w/hold-down strap
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) baitwell pump w/adjustable spray head
- High-speed baitwell water pickup
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 12V outlet
Hardware & Accessories
- 4 stainless steel cleats
- Reboarding step & stainless steel grab handle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- NEW 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 360° fishability
- Raised, closed-molded bow fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & closed storage compartment
- Rotomolded, removable Orion® 65-qt. (62 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Raised, closed-molded aft fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & open storage space below
- 10-gal. (38 L) aft baitwell w/adjustable aerator & overflow
- Award-winning Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design for superb load-carrying abilities & a smoother, drier ride in choppy waters
- Integrated anti-spray hull design
- Factory-rigged w/matched propeller
- Custom single-axle trailer
- All-welded, tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Hot-dipped galvanized construction
- Hot-dipped galvanized wheels w/13" (33.0 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- 4 carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Transom tie-down straps
- Safety chains
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.