Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: ELPT
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 20hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
2481 Hwy 431 North Just North of K-Mart
Dothan, Alabama, US, 36303
- Length:16' 2"
- Beam: 70'
- Bottom width: 48'
- Max. recommended HP: 40 HP
- Fuel capacity: 11.4 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 465 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 880 lbs.
- Interior depth: 15.5'
- Transom height: 21.4'
- Deadrise at transom: 13 degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 6 degrees
- Hull material: 0.09 5052 marine alloy
- Approx. weight: 766 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 1495 lbs.
- Package height: 4' 1"
- Package width: 5' 11"
- Towing length: 21' 2"
- Storage length (w/ outboard trimmed down): 20' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best warranty in aluminum boats
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- 3 drink holders
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK-3x color fishfinder w/240x320-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Stick steering for precise maneuverability
- Mercury® control box
- Fuse-protected control center w/horn, navigation lights, bilge, aerator, 12V outlet & fuel gauge
Construction & Exterior
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Heavy-duty extruded 1-piece gunnel for structural strength & rigidity
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Red & Black graphic scheme
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow courtesy light built into navigation light
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- NEW fishing seats w/clamshell-styled, contoured, injection-molded hinges & snap-off seat cushions
- 2 folding fishing chairs w/molded frames for close-to-the-action floor-level fishing
- Seating for 2 on midship cushion-top livewell
- Deep, molded dry storage boxes below each seat
- 2 top-loading carpeted rod/gear lockers—7' (2.1 m) port, 7' (2.1 m) starboard
- 16-oz. marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- 14-gal. (53 L) aerated livewell w/cushion-top seat
- Removable bait bucket
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Pressed-in keel & strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched trailer w/powder-coat finish & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" (1.1 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability